Mobile Shopping Solutions
Transform your store into a digital store with ease
What are Online Shops?
Online shops are a great way for Australian businesses to start selling online. Increasingly Australian’s of all demographics are purchasing products online vs retail. Online shops offers a fast and easy way for customers to purchase products online. You don’t have to be a whiz to run your own shop either, anyone can do it! Using our open content management system you can be up in no time selling products and shipping them not just to Australia but the whole world. Here is how our online shops work:
- We start by getting to know you and your business, like what are you going to be selling, how much do you expect to sell, what are your goals etc.
- We then design a website concept tailored to your business and industry and you can make as many changes to the concept until you are happy.
- Once we get your approval we then begin constructing your online shop on the web.
- We then hand over the website to you with customised instructions just for your website. You can then start creating products and setting prices and shipping methods.
- When customers visit your site they can add items to their cart and once they checkout money from either direct bank transfer, Paypal or credit card will appear in your account. The customer and yourself will receive confirmation of the transaction.
- You can then send the item to the customer. Using our shop management system you have full control of the shopping experience from being able to apply statuses to customers and notes on orders
Who are they suitable for?
Our online shops are great for small/medium businesses from any industry, whether you are selling just one or thousands of different products. Whether you sell around the world or just in Australia our online shops will do the job. It’s important though that you have a plan on how you are going to sell online. Here are some questions you should ask:
- What products am I going to sell, and what kind of people are going to buy them?
- Figure out your business model, and how your online shop will interact with any existing operations you may have.
- Think about how you are going to handle warranties and returns and what policies you will have in place.
- Make sure your business is protected by ensuring you have an ABN and you take out any relevant business name and trademark protection. Also ensure you have a merchant bank account if you are going to be accepting credit cards.
- Consider where you are going to store your inventory if you don’t have a place already.
- Think about how you are going to send products to customers, are you going to deliver them yourself, use Australia Post or another courier.
- Consider how your items are going to be packaged so they can arrive in one piece when the customer receives the item.
- How are you going to price your products? Are you going to offer discounts?
- How are you going to measure the success of your online store?
Online shops are completely different to retail shops in that there is no passing by traffic. You can build the next Amazon but if you don’t have a strategy on how to get people onto your site all your effort could go to waste. So if you don’t have a strategy on how to get customers to your site please speak to us as we offer a range of search engine optimisation and paid advertising packages that can help kick start your store.
Just some of our Online Shops
What are some of the key features?
Our online shops are jam packed with features and options and the great thing with Northern Beaches Websites is that we customise your online shop so you only get what you need, so you aren’t paying for things you will never use! Another great thing about our shops is that they are modular so you can add features as your business grows. Here is a selection of our online shop features:
How much do they cost?
The price of your online shop will be dependent on a number of factors like how many design concepts you want, what features from the above list do you want and how much setup and content assistance you require. Typically our shops range from $1500-$3000.
What Our Customers Say
"All we can say is WOW! You have done such a great job capturing what we are after."Lauren Tate - RGT Fabrication
"I couldn't be happier, it looks great and is user friendly, and best of all it's easy to manage and maintain!"Lydia Nizeti - Literary Viands
"Northern Beaches Websites listened to my inspiration and influences and designed something outstanding."Katrina van Gaalen - The Cake Company
"Every stage of the development was easy and transparent with great communication and amazing turn around times!"Steve Wilson - HPTA
"Every bit of your mock-up is brilliant."Kevin Hardy - All Warringah Locksmiths
Why Pick Northern Beaches Websites for your Online Shop?
- Experienced & Committed Northern Beaches Websites is experienced at not only developing beautiful looking and functioning online shops but also helping develop successful businesses. Your success is our success and you will notice that throughout the development process that we act like a business partner with a vested interest in your success, we are not a set and forget operation.
- The Best Designs Our award winning graphic designers can develop a quality website specific to your business and specific to your target market.
- Open Platform means Innovation We use an open shopping platform so you are never locked in to any proprietary systems or platforms. Any developer can work on our sites if they know what they are doing!
- Affordable Best of all our online shops are very affordable and we have a price match guarantee on any comparable service, we will not be beaten on price. But for this affordable price you are getting fantastic designs with unlimited design revisions and unlimited products and pages.
- Intuitive & Excellent Support All our shops come with easy to use instructions and the content management system has a simple user interface. Our online shops come with very friendly and responsive customer support via email.